Follow me on my journey as a nail art addict for nail art, tips, tricks, and tutorials. Remember: There's never a canvas too small to paint! :)

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Half-moon x Scalloping

One of my most favorite nail art designs combines the half-moon and scalloping technique. I love this look for many reasons:

1. The half-moon technique is so easy to do when using reinforcements* as guides. 
2. There is something elegant about the scalloping technique that I love no matter how it is used! 3.Using a white polish makes the look so clean and mimics a french manicure.
4. You can add accents to scalloping which I absolutely love to do, glitter is my weapon of choice.

View my tutorial on this look and try it for yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed.....and well, if you are...let me know and hopefully I can give you a  few pointers :)


 


* Reinforcements are used to reinforce the weak or broken holes in folder paper. You can purchase these at any drugstore in the school supply section, or a office supply store.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment